At Carmel’s Care Services
We provide genuine, one-on-one care throughout London. If you or someone you care about requires in-home private care or nursing.You’ll find a sympathetic ear and practical suggestions for how we can assist you in developing a personalized care plan.
You will find a sympathetic ear and practical suggestions about how we can help you build a bespoke care plan.
The first step is to arrange for a team member to pay you a visit. All arrangements are made in close consultation with the individual and, with their consent, with their physician, family, or next of kin.
As a career, I have clients who require a minimum visit time of two hours. To begin, a member of our Nurse Liaison team meets with each individual to match their personality to a career, taking into account physical, emotional, and spiritual factors. Following that, each individual will receive a Care Plan customized to their unique needs.
To Revolutionise Health Care for the Better;
For Our Users and Society
Live-in Care is a specialized and cost-effective alternative to residential care for individuals who require 24-hour supervision.
- Individuals benefit from one-on-one bespoke care at home, as well as the peace of mind that comes with familiar surroundings and routines. For instance, it is critical for someone suffering from a condition such as Dementia.
We match our clients with their nurses or caregivers with extreme caution. Our approach is holistic and person-centered, with an emphasis on meeting our clients’ physical, emotional, and spiritual needs.
- Each of our carers is highly skilled, discrete, sensitive, committed, and empathetic.
- Our Carers are accustomed to dealing with difficult and complex situations.
- Our management team is available to carers 24 hours a day.
Our live-in care service can assist with daily personal and household tasks, as well as outings, cooking companionship, and shared activities.
- Daily care visits can last between two and four hours, or a servant may visit throughout the day.
- Tasks include personal care, medication reminders, and administration, as well as managing daily chores, cooking, and shopping.
- We can assist with bathing and dressing in the morning and with getting ready for bed in the evening.
- We will accompany our clients to doctor or hospital appointments, hairdressers or theatre appointments, read newspapers, and share a soothing cup of tea with a cheerful smile and friendly conversation.
- Daily care is not limited to the elderly; many clients are self-sufficient individuals who have recently been discharged from the hospital or are recovering from illness or injury.
Our services can be combined to meet the specific needs of each client.
We take great care in selecting our Carers. Contact us to learn more about your interview process which we usually carry out in our offices.
Although no formal care qualifications are required, you should ideally have an NVQ Care Level 2 or 3 and professional care experience in a domiciliary care setting. We require applicants to be legally permitted to work in the United Kingdom. As part of the recruitment process, each Carer is subjected to the Carmel’s Care Service indication, which is based on the Care Certificate. All caregivers who join us receive ongoing training and support. Receiving 24-hour care in the comfort of one’s own home in London has several advantages over residing in a residential care facility. A critical benefit not available in a care home is continuity of care provided by the same live-in caregiver. Additionally, live-in care enables your loved one to remain in a familiar environment, surrounded by family members and their belongings.
Vascular dementia, mixed dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, or frontotemporal dementia—over 80,800 people in London suffer from one or more of these types of dementia. Our mission at Carmel’s Care Services is to assist these individuals in living happily, safely, and with dignity in their own homes. We were founded by a dementia specialist to assist people living with dementia in achieving the highest possible quality of life. Our teams in London provide Live Care for dementia patients, and our caregivers are trained in areas such as brain health medication management, dementia awareness, and managing challenging behavior.